Thursday, January 20, 2011

funny, awesome kids

Whitney in the last couple weeks, cutest comments:
"Mommy and daddy, I'm sorry I cried."
"Mommy, I'm sorry I got you my cold, I'm sorry I caught you my cold."
"We're fancy girls, that's what me and Berkley say. That's funny, huh?" (I need to record her saying fancy girls with such sass!)

I have to make note that Whitney seems to love the name Ashley; so just in case her future best friend or daughter is named Ashley, we will remember how young it started. Not necessarily an imaginary friend, but whenever she makes pretend phone calls, she calls Ashley, and likes to pretend her name Ashley. I have no idea where she has even heard that name before.


Nathan has learned to whistle, oh boy, that is a lot of fun. He can't seem to stop and doesn't even know he is going on and on and on. He is so hilarious with his imagination. He must say the words, "mom, pretend..." at least 25 times a day. I wish adults still had that kind of imagination, it would be easier to play along if we did:)
Nathan is reading exceptionally well. He has really taken off in the last month or so and seems to have developed a confidence in himself. He is loving school, they are studying the solar system right now and we can see a love of science emerging.
He went skiing with daddy and Uncle Geoff before Christmas. It was his first time up this year and after a great morning of more lessons, he went to the top with the guys and skied all the way down. I'm excited to see it for myself this weekend. We may put Whitney in her first lesson too.

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones